Sunday, January 1, 2012

Necessary things in а business lady's wardrobe

Hey everybody!
This is my first post in the new year and I decided to devote it to the things which should be in a business lady's wardrobe. So, first of all
- A business suit in a calm, muted colors;
- A black pencil skirt;
- Classic black trousers;
- Business coat, trench coat (cloak);
- The little black dress;
- A white blouse;
- Pullover, thin jersey;
- Court shoes with open toe or open heel with a heel, but not more than 5 cm
- An expensive bag of smooth skin without frills;
- Pearl beads;
- Ear-studs;
- Silk scarves.

And the translation to Russian:


- деловой костюм в спокойно-приглушенной цветовой гамме;
- черная юбка-карандаш;
- классические черные брюки;
- деловое пальто, тренчкот (плащ);
- маленькое черное платье;
- белая блузка;
- пуловер, тонкий трикотаж;
- туфли-лодочки с открытым мыском или открытой пяткой с каблуком, но не более 5 см.
- дорогая сумка из гладкой кожи без излишеств;
- жемчужные бусы;
- серьги-гвоздики;
- шелковые шейные платки.

To tell the truth, when I think about the business style in clothing, I remember Sandra Bullock in the film "The proposal", one of my favorite. Especially her black pencil skirt! Fortunately, I recently bought a similar in ZARA (I'm so happyyyy)!



Well have a good time in the first days of a new year!


              

No comments:

Post a Comment