Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A few words about fragrances

Hey everybody!
Finally I became a lucky owner of a rose water and coconut oil. I really like shopping on markets especially eastern - here you can find great things of low prices. In the last sale which I visited  I bought a rose water ( it costs 2.50 $) and the same price was cocos oil.

I love to mix coconut oil with a massage or simply add to the usual moisturizer for the body. You only need to choose a cream that did not interrupt his fragrance scent of coconut.
Actually I fell in love in flavours oils at the first sigh and since that I often prepare various mixtures: massage,  moistening even tried to prepare perfume compositions.
Today I write some easy receipts. 


Blend of essential oils "Good Morning"
3 drops of citronella oil, 2 drops of essential oil of cloves,
3 drops of essential oil of orange, 2 drops of essential oil of rose.

This mixture cheer up and is best suited for a good start to the day.

Blend of essential oils "Refreshing"
1 drop of essential oil of bergamot, 1 drop of essential oil of orange,
1 drop of essential oil of lemon, 1 drop of essential oil of cinnamon.

This mixture acts refreshing.

Blend of essential oils to "relax"
2 drops of essential oil of oregano, 2 drops of essential oil of juniper,
2 drops of essential oil of pine, 2 drops of lavender essential oil.

It soothes and relaxes, relieves tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment