Wednesday, December 28, 2011

After Christmas, before New Year

Winter is my favorite season of the year. I love snow, frost, Santa Claus,  presents and meetings with some my friends (with whom I meet only one time in the year - just because they live far away from me).
Today I've found a few words about winter feelings and decided to share with you. As usual in Russian and English version.
Have a good time with your close friends and enjoy an every minute of  your life.

I love the snow and the smell of pine trees.
I like the cute little deer and decorations with Santa, wrapped around the houses and the lights illuminate the dark even my neighborhood.
I like how the snow sparkles and looks like every house as a showcase Hallmark.
I like the smell of gingerbread and peppermint where you go.
I love Christmas advertising Coca-Cola and New Issues series.
I like people excited children who do not yet know that they will give, but in anticipation of the holiday galdyat.
I like the spirit of Christmas.
I love how full of life all around. Houses, people, streets, avenues.
I just love Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment