Monday, November 7, 2011

Back to Belarus (Minsk, the capital of Belarus)

Hey everyone!
I'm sorry for not writing so long, it's because I was very busy at university and then traveled to Ukraine.
Well, maybe you don't know about my country, its cities and small villages, And I decided to describe in a few words Belarus and its capital Minsk. And of course add some picks (from the Internet and mine)!
First when you arrived in Minsk by train, you'll be impressed  by the building of the station.
And
It's the center of Minsk - Nemiga street.

Oh I have some problems with downloading  photos... Another day I'll download the others...  and from my trip to Ukraine too.


So, I'm contuing...
It's the main street - av. Nezavisimosti. 


It's National Opera and Ballet Theatre - my favorite place. Near this building there is a small square with a pleasant coolness. There also is a charming sculpture of a court lady.In it, I always feel the peacefulness and tranquility.


And at night you can enjoy a colorful sightseeing of The National Library.

As for the sport, you can spend a good time at Minsk-Arena.


No comments:

Post a Comment