Sunday, October 23, 2011

BELARUS FASHION WEEK 2011-2012

Hi all!
Today I put some photos from the shows that I remember.
The first fashion designer - Yulia Latushkina.  She had a few original findings in dresses, skirts. But I do not understand, why add to the office look old Russian woman's ornament on the head - kokoshnik?





The next designer was Ludmila TARAKANOVA. She works mainly on men's collections. In the basis of spring-summer TARAKANOVA laid an image of a stranger on the street (as has been commented upon), the main features of which have become negligent and gray-black color scheme. There are a few looks:




The main distinguishing feature of her clothing - multi-layered and free forms.

Also I admired Ukrainian show by the design studio "Reptilia". Perfect shoes,  great design! I am pleased to have bought a pair.






No comments:

Post a Comment